Democrat on Nevskiy 95
Check In: from 12:00
Check Out: till 12:00
Free Wi-Fi zone
5% discount for 5 days (and more) reservations in case of direct booking and 100% prepayment
The Democrat hotel is comfortably located near the Moskovsky railroad station. Pulkovo airport is 17km away. Mayakovskaya metro station is about 5 minute walk from our premises. The Hermitage, Kazan cathedral, The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood as well as most major city attractions are within a 2 km distance. Plus, you have got a great deal of restaurants and bars nearby.
How to find us
- Exit Ploshad’Vosstaniya / Mayakovskaya metro station to Nevsky prospekt.
- Carry on Nevsky prospekt towards Alexander Nevsky square, up to building 95.
- The hotel entrance is on the avenue to the right of the inner yard passage. The door has the ‘Democrat’ sign on it. Ring the doorbell.
- The reception desk is on the second floor, next to the elevator.
- If you get lost, call+7 (812) 309-97-57 or 8 (800) 333-47-32, for help
Check-in time is 12:00, which means you can check in any time in the afternoon on arrival day and check out by noon on departure day. Sorry you cannot enjoy either
an early check-in or a late check-out but if a room in the category you have booked is free before 12:00, you may check after 8AM.
Take a dive into a multifaceted history of Saint-Petersburg. You will see the Hermitage, Russian cruiser Aurora, the Church of the Savior on spilled blood, Smolny cathedral, Tavrichesky garden, the Monument to Catherine the Great, Kazansky cathedral, Summer garden, Mosaic courtyard on Fontanka river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Palace Square and many other sites of interest.
Indulge yourself with coffee and pasteries from "Boulangerie GarÇon" which is at 105 Nevsky Prospekt. Then go on a shopping spree to the Galeria mall near Nevsky prospekt. You might want to take a bus city tour from there. Gostiny dvor, old cathedrals, Anichkov bridge and its horsemen statues, Dom knigi book store are just a few sites not to be missed visiting Saint-Petersburg and its surroundings.